DTF Powder for Black Garments
Designed for application onto black or dark coloured garments, The DTF hot melt adhesive powder is an integral part of the DTF process. The black polymer powder is applied to the printed PET film sheet. The powder acts as an adhesive material that binds the pigment ink to the fibres in the fabric when heated. The powder is heated/cured using a heat source such as a heat press, heat gun or convection oven.
Benefits of using the Ink Express DTF Powder:
- Soft to the touch and great resilience.
- Top-quality bonding effect for all types of garments.
- Fantastic wash resistance
- Outstanding chemical stability and can be stored at room temperature for a long time without deterioration.
- Superb application to ink
- Excellent elasticity and flexibility of the printed garment.
Supplied in a secure, air tight pouch to ensure transport and storage is safe. Use when required and reseal to avoid moisture from the air.
Use in combination with the Ink Express powder scoop for an even coverage.
Click here to shop the Ink Express DTF powder scoop.
Click here to shop the Ink Express DTF PET film.
Click here to shop the Ink Express DTF ink.
Please note, Ink Express recommend using goggles and an appropriate face mask when curing the powder.