DTF PET Film – High Performance A4 DTF Transfer Sheets
Created from a form of plastic known as Polyethylene Terephthalate, the double matt coated PET film allows for vibrant colours and opaque whites. As well as remarkably sharp, fine edges, the DTF transfer sheets absorb almost every drop of colour, so even high levels of detail and colour gradients are no problem. This ensures your garments continuously look their best with crisp and defined edges.
Print onto a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, rayon, nylon, silk, leather, and more. The Ink Express DTF transfer sheets also work well on finer materials including T-shirts and hoodies, as well as rougher materials such as baseball caps, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.
- Double matt coating.
- Fantastic colour retention.
- Warm peel.
Recommended heat pressing method:
- For optimal results, apply the Ink Express DTF powder and cure your freshly printed DTF transfers at 130-150°C for 2-4 minutes.
- Once cured, heat press between 150-160°C for 15 seconds.
- Allow to cool for 50 seconds.
- Once warm, peel the Ink Express DTF PET film to reveal the transfer.
Click here to shop the DTF Hot Melt Adhesive Powder.
Click here to shop the DTF Measuring Scoop.