The Ink Express light heat transfer paper is designed for transferring all types of images onto white and light-coloured garments using inkjet pigment ink. Create your own custom t-shirts and textiles with your inkjet printer using our affordable heat transfer paper. This opaque, inkjet-printable heat transfer paper is perfect for custom printing t-shirts that are white or light coloured and offers incredible opacity and durability wash after wash! Featuring a thin printable white transfer layer, our Ink Express heat transfer paper can be adhered to a wide range of t-shirts and fabrics including cotton, polyester and a mixed blend, making it the perfect all-round transfer paper for your prints.
Simply print your image with an inkjet printer with pigment ink, cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, peel the film off the release liner and press onto your chosen substrate with a hand iron or heat press (heat press recommended).
- Suitable for transferring all types of images onto white or light-coloured cotton or polyester fabrics (recommended for 100% cotton) perfect for printing custom designs on t-shirts, bags and other textiles.
- Ink Express recommend Epson as a printer manufacturer as we have tried and tested these ourselves.
- Transfers a thin white film background behind the image
- Use a hand iron or heat press for application (heat press recommended)
We encourage our customers to test the product before purchasing large quantities – small quantities are available.
Size(s) available: A4 and A3 sheets.
Trouble Shooting Guide
- If the backing paper does not peel off easily, tear an edge to begin the peeling process
- If colours are bleeding/feathering, reduce the amount of ink coverage in the printer settings or do not expose to moisture
- If have cracks and edges are peeling, follow the instructions carefully – use strong pressure, the right amount of heat, and the right length of ironing time. Remember large images need more time
- If edge lift-off: Make sure the edges are rounded. Sharp edges have a tendency to lift off especially after multiple washes
- Drying time will vary depending on the printer, ink brand, ink coverage, and room conditions
- Store unused paper in the original package. Keep the open package in a cool, dry place