Providing a polymer layer which sublimation inks can bond to allow effective image transfer.
Subli Glaze is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
Subli Glaze Clear Sublimation Coating facilitates the image transfer allowing sublimation inks to bond onto the polymer substrate; without Subli Glaze Clear Sublimation Coating the image will not transfer.
How to use Subli Glaze Clear Sublimation Coating?
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze Clear Sublimation Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes at room temperature, use multiple passes for a higher gloss finish but do not allow the spray to pool on the surface.
- Allow to air dry for 10 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- Provides a polymer layer which sublimation inks can bond to allow effective image transfer.
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 2-3sq metre coverage
This product was previously known as ‘Digi Coat’and has been re-branded to ‘Subli Glaze’.