Providing a solid white background on which to transfer an image.
Subli Glaze is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
Subli Glaze White Base Coating is used when working with dark coloured substrates or substrates that do not allow any light to pass through them. Subli Glaze White Coating is applied before the Subli Glaze Clear Sublimation Coating to give the substrate a white background on which to transfer the image.
How to use Subli Glaze Opaque White Sublimation Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- If applying to a polished glossy surface, prime with Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter.
- Apply in an even motion holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes over the substrate at room temperature.
- Allow substrate to air dry for 5 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- Provide a solid white background on which to transfer an image.
- Maximise the effect of the transfer of the image.
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 2-3sq metre coverage
This product was previously known as ‘Digi Coat’and has been re-branded to ‘Subli Glaze’.