Provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through.
Subli Glaze is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
Subli Glaze Translucent White Coating is used when working with clear substrates such as glass or acrylics, where the image needs to be transferred to the back of the substrate, allowing light to pass through it. Subli Glaze Translucent White Coating is applied after Subli Glaze Clear Sublimation Coating is applied. The image transfers through the white coating so when viewed from the correct side the image has a white background.
How to use Subli Glaze Translucent White Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Prime the surface with adhesion promoter.
- Coat glass first with Subli Glaze™ Clear Coating and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Apply a fine coating of Translucent White over the clear and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Cure in oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- Provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through.
- Allow light to pass through the coating to illuminate the image.
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 2-3sq metre coverage
This product was previously known as ‘Digi Coat’and has been re-branded to ‘Subli Glaze’.